Elie Saab Le Parfum L'Eau Couture

elie saab le parfum l'eau couture rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 elie saab le parfum l'eau couture rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
Since finishing a bottle of Marc Jacobs Honey at the start of the month I opened a new perfume, Elie Saab Le Parfum L'Eau Couture. Back in April I blogged about the original Le Parfum which I completely fell in love with. As soon as I read about a fresher version being released I knew I had to try it.

Fast forward a few months and I finally ordered using Feel Unique's try before you buy system. You order a product and they send you a sample size along with the full sized product giving you the chance to test it out first. If you end up not liking the sample then you can send back the unopened full size and get your money back. Having not smelt the perfume in person I wasn't loosing out if I didn't like the scent. I should have known I'd fall in love with it just as much as the original and after the first spray I opened the full size bottle.

A few years ago I was all for choosing the biggest bottle available but now I prefer to try a lot of different scents so I bought the 50ml instead. Big enough for me to really enjoy the scent and for it to last a while but not long enough for me to get sick of it, which has happened with some other scents.

Although this is an eau de toilette I still found it lasted really well on my skin and clothes. The scent isn't as strong as the original perfume but I could still smell it after an eight hour shift at work which I was pleasantly surprised about. The bottle is very similar to the original, only a slightly different shape, and I love the hint of green the perfume itself has. Overall I couldn't be happier with my new scent!
L'Eau Couture, or the unique contrast between the sophistication of a Couture look and the springtime freshness of an Eau. A sophisticated and sensual freshness, contrasting with the classic repertoire of the genre.
In the top notes, an armful of fresh citrus notes - Calabrian Bergamot and Magnolia - brings lightness and radiance. In the heart notes, Orange Blossom unveils the symbolic and sunny signature ingredient of the Elie Saab Le Parfum collection. In the base notes, delicious and crunchy Green Almond mingles with a mouth-watering Vanilla Infusion: utter addiction.
Available in 30ml | £26 // 50ml | £40 // 90ml | £56.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

Popular Posts