Desk Beauty 002

desk beauty 002 rottenotter rotten otter blog
So it's been a good few months since I share what beauty products are on my desk so I thought I'd write an updated post. I've since finished the majority of the products in the last post which you can see here. The types of products I keep on my desk haven't changed though.

Perfume // Le Soft Perfume in Zazou is the perfect desk side perfume as it doesn't take up a lot of space and is a nice scent to layer with other perfumes. It doesn't contain any alcohol and although the scent itself is strong, it's not too overpowering and in your face as you only apply it to your wrists and pulse points. It's strong but subtle if you get what I mean!

Lip Balm // A rave from Estée means I just have to try it so I quickly ordered the Aloe Lip Balm from The Body Shop. The tube packaging means it's mess free when I'm sitting at my desk typing or taking photos, I might even have to buy another one to keep in my bag. It has a really fruity scent which I wasn't expecting from an Aloe product. The product itself is really great! It's a thick balm so perfect for me as I always have dry lips no matter the season or weather. It definitely deserves the rave it gets.

Hand Cream // This Fragonia & Sea Buckthorn Instant Hand Therapy Cream form Pai is another Estée rave. We both suffer from eczema and this cream is really great at soothing any eczema on your hands. I tend to use half a pump if I'm sitting at my desk working so the cream really sinks into the skin. If I'm applying it before bed then I'll use a whole pump. Sometimes hand cream can irritate my skin especially if I have patches of eczema but this one really does help to soothe eczema and even stops it from flaring up.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I always make sure I have a lip balm to hand as I can't be without. I also love your yellow pastel kilner jar.
    Abbie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts