Summer 2014 Nail Polishes

summer 2014 nail polish choices picks rottenotter rotten otter blog 4 summer 2014 nail polish choices picks rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 summer 2014 nail polish choices picks rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 summer 2014 nail polish choices picks rottenotter rotten otter blog 3

You can see my Spring nail polish picks here and it feels like I wrote that post last month. I love to wear bright neon shades on my toes but not so much on my fingers. I still like to wear pastel polishes throughout the summer. Also 99% of the time my toes and fingers are never matching. It's pretty rare for me to only wear one polish!

The first two polishes, Models Own Beach Party and Hedonist, and Eyeko Coral are the three that I always wear on my toes. I still wear brights on my toes throughout the year but I guess it's only summer that you can actually see them. The formula of Beach Party isn't great, it's thick and gloopy and doesn't apply smoothly, but the colour is just amazing. It can make my incredibly pale feet actually look like they are tanned. Pixi's Very Violet is another polish I wear on my toes a lot but it's one of the few that I'll also wear on my fingers.

The rest of the polishes I mainly wear on my hands. I couldn't not write a nail polish post without mentioning the Barry M Gelly nail polishes. I'm loving all the shades I own at the moment but the ones that I've been wearing most often are Blueberry and Rose Hip. Blue Grape is such an amazing colour and the shine on this one in particular is really glossy.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

  1. Love your picks, I haven't painted my toenails once this year going to give it a go today :) Definitely getting blue grape after this it looks amazing :) x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts