Project Sample Use Up 021

project sample use up 023 rottenotter rotten otter blog
Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts // I got this sachet of bath salts when I made a Cult Beauty order a few months as part of a gift with purchase. I already have the full size so was happy to add this sachet to the jar. These are probably my favourite bath salts that I've tried so far. They smell amazing, dissolve quickly, moisturise the water and they also help me to sleep at night. They're expensive but I don't use them often and only save them for pamper nights.

REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil // I've wanted to try this bath oil for such a long time and I finally ordered a gift set which included a mini bottle of it in the Christmas sales. It didn't disappoint either and was just as luxurious and amazing as I hoped it would be. A small amount turns your bath water slightly milky but incredibly moisturising and heavenly scented. Again it's not cheap but I will be buying the full size once I've finished the mini Aromatherapy Associates bath oils that I have. 

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir // I bought this roller ball when I bought the full size version so I was able to keep it in my handbag and not carry the bottle around with me. I absolutely love this perfume and have already finished the full size and want to buy it again at some point. It also came with the original Viva La Juicy rollerball which I'm still using. 

balance Me Radiance Face Mask // You can read my full review here. I really enjoyed using this face mask and I got a lot more uses out of this small tube than I was expecting to. I have other face masks I want to finish first but this will go onto my repurchase list. 

Yu-Be Moisturising Cream x2 // This is another product I already have the full size of so I kept these mini tubes in my handbag. I only get about five uses out of each tube but I guess that's enough to know if you like the product or not. It's an incredibly moisturising cream that I use on my hands, elbows and other dry patches of skin. I also really like the camphor scent but it does fade after a while. 

Espa Lift & Firm Intensive Eye Serum // I think this is the second tube of this I've used and I'm not really a fan. It's an eye serum which I've never tried before but it's incredibly watery and quite hard to apply. It tends to just run down my face or hands! I wouldn't buy the full size and instead stick with my normal serums and eye creams. 

Espa 24 Hour Replenishing Eye Moisturiser // I really like the Espa bath and body products that I've tried but I haven't gotten on so well with the skin care products. For me this was just an ok eye cream and I wouldn't buy the full size.

Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask // I'm a huge fan of this mud mask and a little goes a long way, especially as I only use it on my t-zone, so this mini tube has lasted such a long time. I will be repurchasing it, probably the travel size again, but I want to finish the mud mask I'm using at the moment first.

Liz Earle Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask // I really enjoyed using this face mask and it was one of the first hydrating masks that I tried. Since then though I've discovered the Aveda version which is a lot more moisturising and the one I'll be sticking with.

Eve Lom Rescue Mask // This is another product which has a camphor scent which I liked. As far as the mask itself goes, I didn't notice any changes to my skin when I used it so I wouldn't buy the full size. 

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

  1. You are doing so well using up samples. I keep falling off the wagon. But I dont have that many to use to be honest! I used to have so many!

    ​​Leanne @ Leanne-Marie ​ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The face masks sound great! I especially want to try the Balance Me one.

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts