What's In My Make-up Bag // Work Edition

whats in my makeup bag work edition rottenotter rotten otter blog
Forever 21 Make-up Bag // Iburofen // Plasters // Bach Rescue Remedy // Eczema cream // balance Me Radiance Face Oil // Fresh Sugar Lip Balm // Cotton pads & buds // Bioderma Micellar Solution // Barry M Lipgloss // Elie Saab Le Parfum // Clinique Lash Power Mascara // Liz Earle Spot On // balance Me Wonder Eye Cream // balance Me Stellar Face Balm.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

  1. Hey Katy! You clearly are a fan of Balance Me! I haven't tried anything from them before.. where do you think I should start? I have heard good things about the oil..

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on what your skin is like and what kind of products you're after. I'm loving the cleansing balm and face mist at the moment but all of the products I've tried I've loved. I'm not sure if they're still selling travel size version of all their products but if they are that's a good place to start. Order a couple of products and try them out, that way you haven't paid the full price if you don't like them :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts