Beauty Box // Glossybox June 2014*

glossybox june 2014 rottenotter rottne otter blog 1 glossybox june 2014 rottenotter rottne otter blog 2
Nailgirls 3-in-1 Base/Topcoat & Nail Strengthener | £13.50// I currently have gel on my nails so I haven't had a chance to try this out yet but will do once I apply normal nail polish again. The other 3 in 1 nail polishes I've tried haven't been that great as I feel like a base coat is totally different formula to a top coat that you really need to use separate products. Lets hope this product changes my mind though!

Teeez Trend Cosmetics Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush | €19 // I love the packaging of this brush! Rose gold and a cute pattern, wish all my brushes were like this.

L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara | £10.99 // I can't for the life of me remember if I've tried this mascara before or not. It couldn't have come at a better time though as I just opened the Miss Manga mascara and hated it so needed a different one to use. This has a plastic wand which is what I prefer and I really like how it makes my lashes look.

So Susan Cosmetics Concealer Quad | £20 // So Susan products have been included in quite a few Glossyboxes now. Some I've liked and others I haven't and unfortunately this is one of those that I just can't use. I have very pale skin and the colours in this concealer just will not work. Not wanting to use it in case I pass it onto a friend I can't even comment on the consistency and how they work.

Rituals Qi Gong Spray | £3.50 // Rituals is a brand I'm slowly trying more products from so pleased to get another product from them. It smells really nice so I'll probably use it as an anti-perspirant/body spray while working out.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts