Wish List 002

wishlist 2
Another wish list from me of all the things I'm lusting over. I've really been enjoying putting these together as it creates a visual shopping list but also means I won't forget about anything.

Some of these things were limited edition products I probably wont ever be able to buy but am still hoping they'll be brought back. The two products that are limited edition are the Chanel Blush and Mac Blush/contour shade that Lisa Eldridge has mentioned in her videos and are great products for people with pale skin, which I have. Another product that I can't seem to find anywhere online in the UK is the Giorgio Armani brow pencil. My eyebrows are extremely light, although I do want them to stand out more if I fill them in, I don't want to stray too far away from my natural hair colour so I've struggled to find the right shade. The shade beige 3 was used in another Lisa Eldridge video and the model has similar hair colouring to me.

I've just gone out an bought the two Barry M nail polishes despite owning a million and one other pale pink and mint green polishes. Also I've tried to buy the Garnier Micellar Water on several occasions but it's always sold out! Does this mean it's really good or is everyone just testing it out at the moment?

A couple of hair products I want to try out are from Bumble & Bumble Brilliantine and Cityswept which Kate raves about along with another Tangle Teezer to add to my collection.

A perfume that I always smell when passing it in a shop is Tom Fords Black Orchid. I love this perfume but whenever I come across it, I always have a million other pefumes to use so have never bought it. Once I finish a couple more bottles then I'm definitely going to buy a bottle. I also love the packaging and how it looks sitting on a dressing table, definitely one you keep once the bottle is empty.

Smashbox Full Exposure Eyeshadow Palette // Mac MSF Lightscapade // Mac Blush in Emote // Giorgio Armani Brow Defining Pencil in Beige 3 // Barry M Gelly Nail Polishes in Sugar Apple & Rose Hip // 

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is so worth it! It's pricey but you only need so little to go a long way. Definitely two thumbs up from me, hope you get to try it :)
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been eyeing up that cleansing water for the longest time! x

    BerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Garnier Micellar water, it's pretty cheap too! I know it was recently half price in Boots as that's when I snapped it up so that could explain why it's so hard to come by at the moment. I'm so desperate for the Smashbox Full Exposure palette, it looks perfect for me x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ganier Micellar Water is lovely, it definitely lives up to the hype!
    xxx Claire
    wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts