Project Sample Use Up 019

project sample use up 019 rottenotter rotten otter blog
Institut Esthederm Bronzant // I finished this last summer but for some reason I kept it with all my body products instead of putting it in my empties box. This spray is meant to adapt the skin to the sun so quite a hard one to tell if it actually works or not. I have very pale skin that burns extremely easily so I wouldn't use this if I was going on holiday, instead I'd use the highest SPF available, but I'd use this on an every day basis during the summer. Buy the full size? maybe.

Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Cream // I enjoyed using this mini tube of eye cream and it felt light enough for my sensitive skin but wasn't anything impressive. Buy the full size? No.

Fresh Black Tea Face Mask // This face mask is very similar to the Origins Drink Up Mask. It's very hydrating and really helped my dry skin. Buy the full size? Yes if it wasn't so expensive.

Origins Drink Up Mask // This is a cheaper alternative to the Fresh face mask. It smells amazing and works wonders on the skin. Buy the full size? Yes but I'm currently enjoying using the Avene hydrating face mask.

Vichy Idealia Smoothing & Illuminating Cream // I really wasn't a fan of this cream as it contains shimmer which is nice under make-up but worn alone you look a bit like Edward Cullen when in the sun. I am enjoying the serum from the same range though. Buy the full size? No.
project sample use up 020 rottenotter rotten otter blog
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner // I've lost count of how many tubes of this I've been through over the years. It works amazingly well at keeping my hair feeling and looking soft. Buy the full size? Not for a long time, I'm a bit sick of the scent from using it for years.

Origins Starting Over Age-Erasing Moisturiser // This was an ok face moisturiser and a really good size for a sample but I'm not looking for an anti-aging moisturiser at the moment, instead I need something to help with my dry skin. Buy the full size? No.

Red Carpet Manicure Erase // This is the nail polish remover when I use the Red Carpet Gel nail polishes. I probably could just buy a bottle of pure acetone but for the moment this is what I'm using as it's not that expensive. Buy the full size? Already have.

project sample use up 021 rottenotter rotten otter blog
Alpha-H Essential Hydration Cream // I was expecting great things from this Alpha-H moisturiser but it was just ok. It felt nice on the skin and was hydrating enough but nothing impressive. Buy the full size? No.

L'Occitane Immortelle Hand Cream // I fell in love with this hand cream the first time I used it. It's incredibly light but still very moisturising and leaves your hands with a slightly matte feeling so perfect to use while in work. It also smells of cucumbers! Buy the full size? Yes once I've finished the other hand creams I already have.

Caudalie Divine Oil // Although this is a multi-purpose product I only really use it as a body oil as I've heard people reacting to it when using it as a face oil and I have very sensitive skin. I've used it as a bath oil as well which works really well and I love pairing it with the Divine Oil Body Scrub. Buy the full size? Already have.

Balenciaga Rosabotanica Perfume // I love the bottle design of this perfume and the adverts for it so was excited to see that a sample was included in my order of the Nars eyeshadow palette. I didn't know the notes of this perfume before trying it for the first time and wasn't sure what sort of scent to expect but I loved it. I have a lot of other perfumes to use but I will be buying a bottle at some point.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I am in love with L'occitaine hand creams! i will try the one you mentioned when my current stack finishes up! :-)

    Le Blanc De Chanel Review | TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post, I really need to use up more samples - I tend to forget about them! The divine oil sounds nice, I'll have to give that a go :)

    Ellie

    http://elsie-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts