NOTD // Barry M Gelly Papaya

notd barry m gelly papaya nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Barry M Papaya // two coats

This was one of the polishes I featured in my Spring Nail Polish Picks. For me orange shades can be a bit tricky and they don't always suit my skin tone but I really like this one. I think it's the hint of pastel that makes it work well. As with all the gelly nail polishes, it's incredibly glossy and I only applied a top coat so it would last longer. This polish was a little on the thick side but still really easy to apply.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I also have this shade and absolutely love it. Such a pretty shade for summer.
    Jade x
    www.jadeddaily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting about these, I'm pretty sure I have this in my stash, going to be my next mani! It looks lovely on your nails! x

    notanotheroneamy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty colour, your nails are perfect! x

    SophiesMakeupBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This polish is so nice! I usually avoid the oranges but this makes me want to experiment some more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to pick this up, it's so pretty! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to try this out! I really like the shade and I imagine it will be perfect for spring and summer. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous color, definitely something I would wear :-) / almeidas.se

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a huge favourite of mine last year and has been this year too, it's so lovely, I adore the finish from this range.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts