Sunday Pamper 016

sunday pamper 16 rottenotter rotten otter blog
A pretty quick and simple pamper session is on the cards for today as we've got family over for the bank holiday weekend. For hair I'm using a duo of products that work so well together to keep both my scalp and hair healthy. Firstly is the Philip Kingsley Exfoliating Scalp Mask which I apply all over my scalp and leave on for 20 mintues. Before this I never would have thought to try a scalp mask, it's a bit of an odd concept, but this has really made a difference to how my scalp feels and has reduced my eczema and dry skin. At the same time, since my hair is already damp from the scalp mask, I'll apply Philip Kingsley Elasticizer to the ends of my hair which works miracles on dry ends.

I've been trying to make this tiny bottle of REN Rose Otto Bath Oil last but I think today might be the last use and I'll have to decide if I want to spend £30 on the full size or not. Despite the high price, this is a really luxurious bath oil and extremely moisturising. Keeping on the REN and rose theme I'll be using the shower gel and body lotion from the same range.

The final step in my pamper routine will be to paint my nails using CND Stickey Base Coat, Orly You're Blushing and CND Speedy Top Coat before tucking into my Easter eggs.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts