Skin Care Diary // April 2014

Through out each month I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on an every day basis. At the end of the month I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. 
april skin care routine diary rottenotter rotten otter blog
This past months skin care is pretty simple and similar to last months. I'm still using Bioderma to take off my eye make-up before cleansing and then following up with the RMK Cleansing Balm and Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet. 

Since I'm nearly out of Bioderma I wanted to buy a new micellar water, either the L'Oreal or Garnier versions, but my local Asda was out of stock of both. Not wanting to go away empty handed I thought I'd try this dual phase eye make-up remover from Garnier. It reminded me of a Lancome eye make-up remover I used when I was a teenager and loved. It states on the packaging no greasy feel and although it doesn't feel overly greasy when you apply it, it does leave a slight film/residue on your eyes. I wash the residue away when cleansing so it's not sitting on my skin for long. I'll happily use this bottle but I wouldn't repurchase. 

Another product I've re-introduced into my skin care routine this month is the balance Me cleansing balm. I find this slightly too heavy and oily to use on an everyday basis despite having very dry skin. Sometimes it feels like it leaves behind a bit of product if I don't wash it off properly which can build up on the skin if used everyday. Instead I've been using it once or twice a week when there's flaky patches on my face and I want a little bit more exfoliation than a muslin cloth gives thanks to the oat particles in it. 

Bioderma Micelle Solution // Garnier Express 2 In 1 Eye Make-up Remover // balance Me Cleanse And Smooth Face Balm // RMK Rose Cleansing Balm // Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet. 

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. Hi, did the Garnier makeup remover work well with waterproof mascara? I'm considering buying it because I really like the color :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts