NOTD // Illamasqua Scarce

notd illamasqua scarce nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 notd illamasqua scarce nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
Supplies used... 
CND Stickey Base Coat
Illamasqua Scarce // two coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

I absolutely fell in love with the Illamasqua I'mperfection nail polishes when the collection was released last year but after buying the full set, I sort of forgot about them. With spring showing it's face and Easter coming up I thought I'd make more of an effort to use them as I can't help thinking of mini eggs everytime I look at my nails.

I love these sort of nail polishes as it gives the whole nail art effect without having to go to all that effort. They're also something a bit different and I always get people asking what nail polish it is when I wear it. Unlike normal glitters, I find these really easy to remove with the Bourjois nail polish remover pot especially if you use a base coat.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. This is so cute! It's quite similar to the new Models Own ones that look like spotted mini eggs, so I think I'd go for those just because they are a tenner cheaper! But I just think nails like this are perfect for easter.
    Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post hun. I love the speckled effect nail polishes, so perfect for easter! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, just gorgeous! The whole mini egg nail trend is one of my favourites at the moment x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still obsessed with the speckled nail look - I've been using the l'oreal topcoat 'dupe' but it isn't as pretty as the Illamasqua polishes, Scarce is absolutely gorgeous xx

    Angelica // One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this polish. Perfect color and those dots are so cute :)

    http://anesagill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts