Elie Saab Le Parfum

elle saab perfume favourite rottenotter rotten otter blog 3
I recently finished a bottle of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir so it was time to pick out a new scent. I'm one of those people who only wears one scent at a time and although I have quite a collection of perfumes, they only get switched out if I'm fed up of a scent or have finished the bottle, usually the latter.

This time around my chosen scent is Le Parfum by Elie Saab. I have to admit that when I first smelt this perfume in store I really didn't like it. I then got a mini vial of it in a beauty box, used it and for some reason fell in love with it. I don't know if my tastes have changed or if my sense of smell was a bit off that first day but it's become one of my favourites.

On the first day I wore it I was complimented on it from a delivery guy at work which is never a bad thing. I do have to say that my mum actually really hates this perfume though so not everyone likes it!

The notes are orange blossom, jasmine, patchouli, cedar and honey rose. I normally don't like perfumes that are heavily jasmine or patchouli scented but again, for some reason I love this one. It's a strong perfume so might be one that not everyone would wear on a daily basis and instead save it for night time. I like to wear it during the day as I know that although it might be a bit too much as soon as a spray it, the scent will last throughout my whole day at work. The scent really lingers on clothes as well which I really like as I can pick up a jumper a few days later and still be able to smell the perfume.

Elia Saab has just brought out a L'eau Couture version which I'm eager to try and see what the difference is.

Do you like this perfume? Or tried the new version?

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I love Juicy couture! its one of my faves :) My nana uses this :) xx

    BerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely perfume x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts