Cult Beauty Hauling

cult beauty haul rottenotter rotten otter blog
So my 100 day spending ban ends and what do I do? Place a Cult Beauty order of course! I have a wish list set up on my CB account for anything that takes my fancy and these four products have been at the top of my list for a long time.

Top of my list was the Scalp Shampoo from Sachajuan, a brand I've only tried one product from but they've been getting a lot of hype in the blogging world recently. Thanks to eczema, my scalp is always itchy and flaky. I love the Philip Kingsley Itchy/Flaky Scalp Shampoo and it's completely changed how my scalp feels, but I don't want my hair to get too used to it and for it to stop working. My scalp also reacted badly to another shampoo I used at the start of last month so I thought I'd give this a try and hope it helps to soothe my skin. It contains anti-fungal Piroctone Olamine & Climbazole which, according to the Australasian College of Dermatologists, are less toxic than regular anti-dandruff ingredient as well as Rosmary Oil, Menthol, Salicyclic acid & Ginger extract. I haven't read any reviews about it so will be writing my own once I've tested it out for long enough.

I've only got a tiny amount left of my current leave in conditioner so I thought I'd try Sachajuan's offering. I don't brush through my hair after I've washed it, it would turn into a complete frizzy mess if I did, so I always need to apply leave in conditioner so I can sort of de-tangle it with my fingers before I apply hair oil or other styling products. It claims to be lightweight so wont weigh hair down and it also smells really nice.

On a side note, I just love the packaging of Sachajuan products. I almost don't want to put them away in a cupboard and instead keep them out on display. I especially like how the Ocean Mist looks with the white and clear packaging and blue salt spray. Again I'm coming towards the end of my current salt spray so I wanted to try something new. This is the one product I've seen on a lot of blogs recently so have high expectations. Let's so hope it meets them!

Finally I ordered a box of Costes Bath Flakes. This is the bubble bath that you get in your bathroom if you stay in Hotel Costes in Paris. So while I'm sitting in my bath in Liverpool, I can dream that I am actually in a fancy hotel in Paris! You get 10 individual sachets so I haven't actually smelt them yet but they are described as woody mix of coriander seeds, white pepper, laurel, oriental woods, incense, musk and a touch of rose.

What's your favourite product from Cult Beauty?

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I've seen a lot of Sachajuan products on blogs and I'm really looking forward to seeing your reviews! The Ocean Mist is the product I've especially had my eye on for a while now xx

    Angelica // One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely haul! could you do a post on products that are helpful for eczema, mine's been terrible recently! X

    Stella Et0ile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm posting tomorrow about all the products I use for my eczema :) xx

      Delete
  3. Ive been wanting to try the Sachajuan ocean mist and leave in for ages! x

    BerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts