NOTD // Essie Splash Of Grenadine

notd essie splash of grenadine nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Essie Splash Of Grenadine // two coats

Essie's Splash Of Grenadine is one of my favourite nail polishes to wear but for some reason I haven't blogged about it before. It's one of those polishes that everyone asks what you're wearing and compliments the colour. It's a bright pink-purple that still manages to be quite subtle. The formula is pretty much perfect as well! The diffusion line brush means you can paint your nails in one or two swipes and it only needs two coats for it to be opaque.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. That is a lovely shade! I am always a little self-conscious wearing pink shades and I'm not sure why - but this is so subtle with a hint of purple too - perfect!
    I always feel that the Essie brush is a great size and shape for my nails and find it easy to paint without going onto my cuticles.
    joy&

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty! Really floral colours are always a hit for Spring - I saw this on Estee's nails and loved it! Gorgeous shade. T xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty colour! xxx

    fernlaura.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, I just don't suit purple!

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful colour - I'm definitely going to pick it up for the summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous color! x / almeidas.se

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails look so nice with this color from Essie!:-)

    ziriane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous shade for spring and summer! I imagine it would look lovely on the toes too. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty color and your nails are very pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a bright uplifting shade.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts