Beauty Box // Birchbox March 2014

birchbox march 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 birchbox march 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
This month Birchbox teamed up with Lulu Guinness and I'm loving the box design although it is only a cardboard sleeve. I'm also happy to see that the products are still being included in a drawstring pouch instead of tissue paper like they were in the January box.

Benefit Stay Don't Stray // I've wanted to try this eyeshadow/concealer primer since it was released but haven't wanted to pay the full price. Now I get to try a mini tube of it! I haven't given it a proper longevity testing yet but from looking at quick swatch on my hand, it's slightly too orange for my skin tone. I have very fair skin so even though this is the light/medium version, I did have a feeling it wouldn't be right for me. Saying that though it's something that you wear under eye shadow and concealer so I should still be able to use it, just pleased I didn't pay full price for it.

Dr Brant Pores No More // This is another primer but one that works to minimise the look of pores. Everything from how the primer looks to how it applies and feels on the skin reminds me of Benefits Porefessional which I really like.

Aroma Works Serenity Body Oil // Over the past few months I've become a huge fan of body oils so looking forward to trying this one out. It smells really nice as well, a bit citrusy.

Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Replenishing Hand Cream // This smells amazing and will be going straight into my bag.

English Laundry No. 7 For Her // I've tried an English Laundry perfume before and really liked it. This one is a blend of pear, jasmine, gardenia, vanilla and sandalwood and smells really nice.

As a little extra a stick of mint rock is included!

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I would love to see more on the benefit Stay Don't Stray, shame if it's too orange though :( xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely box, I hope I get the hand cream! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely box, I hope I get the hand cream! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good month, I had just been hoping for something Lulu Guinness/Clinque-y after all the hype they put into their advertising!

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts