Wish List 001

wish list 001 rottenotter rotten otter blog
So I'm forty-two days into my spending ban, not even half way through, and I have a wish list longer than my arm of the things I'm so tempted to buy. In the hopes that I don't cave and order everything I thought I'd put together a little online window shopping selection of the things at the top of my list.

The things I've been lusting over aren't completely beauty related, although the majority are, but I've still stopped myself from buying them. The wellies I currently have are at the end of their life and they're not even water proof anymore and incredibly uncomfortable. They've been to three festivals, countless camping excursions and a lot of snow days but it's definitely time for a new pair. I really like shorter wellies but I'm having a hard time deciding which colour I like best from Hunter. They also have a mint pair but at the moment I'm leaning towards the grey which will go with more outfits. Anyone know what the sizing is like of Hunter wellies, are they narrow or wide?

For the past month or so I've been dreaming up new make-up storage/dressing table ideas and this metal stool from Tolix would be perfect for it. I want something small that will inject a bit of colour into the room. At the moment I'm thinking the yellow although I really like them all. I've also been imagining using these white Ikea trays to display some of my perfumes on said dressing table.

My skin has been really dry recently and I'm finding it pretty hard not to go out and repurchase Hydration. Instead I'm trying to use up the other serums I have and then allow myself to buy it. I am still yet to buy a Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder as the one I want, Diffused Light, is always out of stock which is probably good for my bank account and spending ban!

What's at the top of your wishlist?



Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. The Matte Balms are absolutely brilliant, I think I love every single shade in the range! I've been really wanting to get my hands on Hydraluron too as the weather has made my skin incredibly dry and I'm not using any serums at the moment.
    Stay strong with the spending ban! x

    http://hepburnspixiecrop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such good taste I've been wanting some of these things myself, especially the instax camera and the hydralauron, I've also been on a spending ban and I'm pretty close to caving hehe x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some hunter wellies! Always have and also the matte balms are on my wishlist :)!

    BerrieBlogs - Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I wanna try out the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders for they seem like great products to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done well to get to 42 days. The Hourglass powders are gorgeous & I have been so tempted to buy them so many times. I am trying very hard this year to cut down on what I buy & have been using up my stash as best I can
    Those slippers look very snug too
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try the matte balms fo sho. Also the Nspa scub. Top of my list at the moment is a new watch, in gold, not to big. On a quest to find my perfect one lol.

    Vicky x
    www.glamoramamakeup.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts