Project Sample Use Up 015

project sample use up 015 rottenotter rotten otter blog
You can probably tell from these six empties but my skin has been extremely dry at the moment so I've finished body moisturisers very quickly. I'm not normally a fan of applying moisturiser as I hate waiting for it to sink in before putting clothes on but I've just had to recently. My eczema has been quite bad which means my skin is even drier than it normally is in the winter.


Aveeno Cream - This is a staple for when my eczema flares up and I've gone through countless bottles of the full size. I prefer the lavender version as I find it a relaxing scent to use before bed.

Liz Earle Nourishing Body Cream x2 - This is a slightly thicker version of the Energising Body Lotion from Liz Earle and I prefer to use this in the winter when my skin is at it's driest.

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP - I already have the full size version of this and it's perfect to keep my eczema under control. I completely forgot I had this mini tube tucked away so I took it on a long weekend away which was perfect.

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lait x2 - This is a lighter version of the aforementioned. I used this when I didn't have any eczema flare ups so needed a lighter moisturiser but still wanted all the benefits of the lipikar cream. Since I already have the other version I don't think I'll be buying the full size of this one.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I didn't realise La Roche Posay did body products! I imagine they're a lot better for your skin than the likes of Soap & Glory etc x

    Elissa | styleaffix.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try Aveeno for my eczema - they do an oatmeal bath that has been on my 'must try' list for a while - do you find it helps? T xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts