NOTD // OPI I Have A Herring Problem

opi i have a herring problem notd nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Opi I Have A Herring Problem // three coats
Red Carpet Manicure Brilliance Top Coat


I Have A Herring Problem was from the Spring/Summer 2012 Holland Collection. Despite having it for about a year, this is the first time I've actually worn it. When I was applying it, I was surprised at how thin the formula is and even after three coats, it still wasn't completely opaque. Not what I was expecting from an OPI polish and from looking at other swatches on Google.

Ignoring the formula, it's a really nice colour although I think I prefer I Don't Give A Rotterdam! which is from the same collection but it's more blue. It also dries down slightly darker than what is in the bottle which I'm not a fan of. The lack of sun at the moment also doesn't help show off the gold shimmer in it very well.

A Roll In The Hauge | Did You ‘ear About Van Gogh? | Dutch ‘Ya Just Love OPI? | Gouda Gouda Two Shoes | I Don’t Give a Rotterdam | I Have a Herring Problem | Kiss Me on My Tulips | Pedal Faster Suzi! | Red Lights Ahead…Where? | Thanks a WindMillion | Vampsterdam | Wooden Shoe Like To Know?

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. This colour is really gorgeous, it's a shame about the formula. I have quite a few blue-grey OPI shades from their 007 collection and absolutely love them x

    http://hepburnspixiecrop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strangely enough, I really like the sheerness of this formula - I like the softness of it! It's one of my favourite shades from them x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts