Fresh Sugar Trio

fresh cosmetics lip gloss butter scrub rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
fresh cosmetics lip gloss butter scrub rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
I haven't shared what I got for Christmas this year as I thought I'd just talk about the products as and when they come up on the blog. Two of my presents were from Fresh and I'm so happy to have a lip scrub in my life that I actually like. If you read my post on the Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub then you'll know how much I hated it. Thankfully I finished it in October but it did mean I was without a lip scrub until Christmas day.

Although I've had the Sugar Lip Treatment for over a year I thought I'd include it in this post as it really does make a nice little trio of products. It's one of my favourite lip balms, it's incredibly moisturising and smells of lemons. Plus I love the metal packaging.

I much prefer the formula and texture of the Fresh Lip Scrub to the Lush version. It's more like your traditional sugar body scrub and is easier to use. It's more of a paste rather than dry sugar which the Lush scrub was like. This version is a bit more gentler on the lips but it's still just as effective at removing dry skin. I also find it hydrates my lips instead of drying them out like the Lush scrub did. Overall I couldn't be more happy with it!

Now onto the Shine Lip Treatment which was a complete surprise present as I only asked for the scrub. It's a lipgloss with all the benefits of the lip balm. It isn't sticky and has a subtle shimmer to it. I really like applying it after the lip balm if I'm just rushing out the door.

Although not readily available in the UK, there is a shop in London. If you don't live in London then you can order over the phone and they price up what the postage will cost depending on what you buy.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I really wish this brand was more readily avaliable in the UK I'd love to try all three of these products especially the lip gloss , tempted to call up the shop now hehe x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a lovely lip trio, I am intrigued by the lip scrub
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to try the scrub out because I've heard great things about it. The lip treatment is lovely and I definitely want to purchase it again.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the Fresh Lip Treatments. Such a great brand x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try this line! ive always wanted too and I think it sounds great :)!

    BerrieBlogs - Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lip balm is fantastic but I didn't know they had a gloss version! I'll definitely be looking into it!
    xx
    Stephanie | Love, August

    ReplyDelete
  7. I quite liked the Lush Scrub, well it is the only one I have ever trtied. I agree that it is awkward to apply, really messy and quite drying. I would love to try this one and may well check out the shop. I loved your blog and followed. I would be really chuffed if you said hi over at http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. As much as I love my Lush Mint Julips, I do agree the dry sugar type formula isn't the easiest to use! After I finish it I'll probably definitely by trying out the lip treatment.
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts