Beauty Box // Birchbox February 2014

birchbox february 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 birchbox february 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
Gilchrist & Soames The London Collection Shower Gel // This shower gel smells really nice and is from a brand I haven't heard of before. 

Urbanveda Radiance Exfoliating Facial Polish // I'm not so bothered about this face exfoliator as my skin just doesn't seem to agree with manual exfoliators.

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner // I'm excited to have another mini Eyeko Liquid Liner as I've used it in the past and really loved it. It's incredibly black and the nib allows you to create a thin or thick line. 

Leighton Denny Nail Polish in Instant Abstract // This is my favourite product out of the five, it's a mix of different sized black and white glitter. It sort of reminds me of China Glaze Worlds Away.

Beauty Protector Protect & Oil // Although I'm in no need of another hair oil at the moment, I'm trying to use what I have before opening anything new, this will be put into my travel stash as the small bottle would be perfect for a week away. 

There was also a tiny bar of Green & Blacks dark chocolate but I ate it the other night before I took this photos!

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. Winner about the Eyeko liner! I've actually never tried a beauty subscription but I'm always so intrigued by these posts xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just reviewed this over on my blog - I was pleasantly surprised this month!

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts