Aromatherapy Associates Bath & Shower Oils

aromatherapy associates rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
aromatherapy associates rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 aromatherapy associates rottenotter rotten otter blog 3
Lately I have become obsessed with bath oils, you will have seen the couple I bought in the sales, but it all started with the Espa Bath Oils. Since then I've finally tried Aromatherapy Associates after reading countless posts raving about them. I ordered this set before Christmas and have been enjoying using all the different scents and discovering which are my favourites.

Inner Strength // Clary sage, frankincense and cardamom
Relax Deep // Vetivert, chamomile and sandalwood
Relax Light // Lavender, ylang ylang and petitgrain
De-Stress Mind // Wild chamomile, petitgrain, frankincense and rosemary
De-Stress Muscle // Lavender, ginger, rosemary and black pepper
Revive Morning // Pink grapefruit, rosemary and juniper berry
Revive Evening // Geranium, ylang ylang, patchouli and sandalwood
Support Breathe // Eucalyptus, pine, tea tree and peppermint
Support Lavender & Peppermint // Lavender and peppermint
Support Equilibrium // Geranium,rose and frankincense

My favourites have to be Support Breathe and Support Lavender & Peppermint and are the two I want to buy the full sizes of. Saying that though there isn't a single scent I don't like. You don't need much at all to totally fill up the bathroom with the scent. A cap full in running water creates such a relaxing bath that you'll want to stay in it for hours. They're not something I use every day but once a week they make a really nice treat and they also turn the bath water very moisturising.

If you've tried these oils, which is your favourite?

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I really want to give all of these a try, I've fallen in love with bath oils recently so that gift set is to die for! x

    http://hepburnspixiecrop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was great. I’ve tried morning revive in the bell gift from Christmas. I so want to try the others! I love the packaging and the products are so luxurious! :-)

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I need this in my life. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to give these oils a try. I've heard so much about them but I can't get my hands on them in Canada yet. Definitely hoping to give them a go.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want! They look so pretty and the box too. Wow I'm such a sucker for packaging :) good to read that the product is also nice. ;)

    http://damederose.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful set of oils - I've tried a couple and particularly love Relax Deep and Support Breathe x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts