The Repurchases 003


Recently I seem to have discovered a small collection of products that I keep on repurchasing. This time around it is the Stellar Face Balm from balance Me which has become an every day staple for me. The eczema on my face flared up badly a month or two ago, especially around my eyes, and I've had incredibly dry flaky skin which nothing really helped. Not wanting to go to the Dr's and be given yet another steroid cream I ordered a tiny tub of this face balm. It was only a couple of pounds and if it didn't work then I wasn't loosing out on too much money. Plus it's full of good ingredients!

As soon as I used it for the first time I knew it was a winner and it really helped to get rid of the dry patches. My eczema was still there but at least my skin wasn't dry anymore which will eventually help the eczema to go away. With my eczema comes sensitive easily irritated skin and this balm really helps to soothe my skin and reduces any redness. I've been carrying the little pot around with me in my bag and this tub has been sitting by my bedside table so I've had it with me at all times. Once the mini pot runs out I'm planning on decanting some so I can carry on keeping it in my bag.

If you've been suffering with dry skin this winter and have tried everything with no success then give this a try.  It might work as well for you as it has for me! The 7ml pot is £5 and the 50ml pot is £18.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. thanks for the review, this sounds like the perfect thick balm for winter time!! always good to know about products everyone is repurchasing - i think it really is the ultimate sign that a product is a winner :)

    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a winter skin saviour. I like that its in a balm formula. I might have to treat myself to a pot as I have a few John Lewis Vouchers from Xmas
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might give this a try now! I struggle with the worst dry skin especially in winter and im always looking for products to get rid of them! Love that it comes in a smaller size too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had it for a long time and used it on my lips (it makes a great lip balm!).
    However, recently I've had a bad reaction after using some Ole Henriksen's products for just five days, and I've never had a reaction like that: dry skin all through my forehead and outer face... consider that my skin is normally combination to oily!
    The Stellar Balm has helped me get rid of the dryness and get back to my normal "slickness"... thanks heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get eczema underneath my eyebrows which can be incredibly painful and difficult to get rid of, so this sounds like it could work wonders for me! I'm a huge fan of cleansing balms already so I'll look further into it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this cleansing balm before but it sounds lovely!
    xx
    Stephanie | Love, August

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so affordable and it sounds lovely. I'll have to see if I can get my hands on this.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts