Sunday Pamper 012

sunday pamper 012 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
The other weeks Sunday Pamper was rose themed and this week it's fig. I already had the Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Honey Bath and quickly ordered the quartet from Space NK when it was in the sale a few weeks ago so I could use them all together. Although it doesn't always happen, when I can I try to use the same scented bath products so I'm not mixing a lot of completely different scents. Now I can use a bubble bath, shower gel, body cream and perfume and smell just like a fig. Perfection! If I wasn't on my spending ban I'd probably buy the fig body scrub as well.

This week I'm doing another nail detox to try and strengthen my nails so I'm ditching coloured polish and instead applying OPI's Matte Nail Envy. To help hydrate my cuticles and nails in general as they're looking a bit worse for wear I'm going to follow up with a couple of drops of Jessica Phenomen Oil and the Laura Mercier Fig Hand Cream. So I can pretend it's the summer and not really pouring down outside I'll be painting my toes this incredibly bright neon green. It's Colour Club London Calling and is so bright it nearly glows in the dark!

For hair I'm keeping it simple and trying out the Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment Plus for the first time which I got for Christmas. You warm a little bit into your hands until it turns into an oil and then distribute it all over dry hair. You leave it on for twenty minutes and then shampoo and conditioner your hair as normal. I'm sort of hoping I don't fall in love with it as it's incredibly expensive for how little product you actually get.

Finally for tonights pamper session I'll be applying the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask. This is an old favourite and the mask I always reach for when my skin is feeling a bit sore and irritated. The oats in it really help to soothe skin and is especially good for eczema. It's also a good one for dry skin!

Are you planning a pamper session tonight?

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. i love the photography of this post! X
    Stella Et0ile

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the products sound lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try the Ojon treatment but like you mentioned, it's so expensive for such little product!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try out Laura Mercier fig honey bath! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura Mercier seems to have the most luxurious bath products! If they weren't so expensive I know I'd own far too many.
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  6. This all looks lovely! I really want to try the Laura Mercier fig hand cream.
    xo, Connie
    www.connnietang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Oatmeal mask sounds right up my street, definitely added it to my wishlist :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts