Sunday Pamper 011

sunday pamper 011 rottenotter rotten otter blog
I woke up this morning with extremely dry and sore hands so I knew what todays pamper session would be focused on: hands & feet. This past week I've done a nail polish detox after taking off the gel nail polish last weekend and the ends of my nails looking a little flaky. So this weekend I'll be doing a full on manicure including filing, shaping and buffing my nails into a nice shape and good condition. The Body Shop Nail Block is a must have product to keep your nails looking nice especially when you're not wearing any nail polish. After a quick buff your nails will shine as if you're wearing a top coat.

Again this weekend I'll be using the Jessica ZenSpa Pedicure Balanced Stimulating Mint Foot Masque which I really do love. It makes my feet feel extremely smooth and dry skin free and it's just a really nice experience to use. Definitely recommend!

After painting my fingers with OPI DS Reserve and Ciate Cupcake Queen on my toes I'll be applying a thick layer of balance Me Super Moisturising Hand Cream and This Works Perfect Heels Rescue Balm. Both are two of my favourites and really help to get rid of my dry skin. I think I'm going to try to applying OPI Reserve between a gel base and top coat in the hope it works better than last time.

Are you doing a pamper session tonight?

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. ciate cupcake queen looks so pretty - that hot pink is especially adorable with that little black bow :) and your photography is lovely as always!!

    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail polish shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried the Body Shop Nail Block before but I've considered it. I'll have to give it a try.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your pamper. I'll be doing the same tonight!

    Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a good mani too, seriously! Also both those nail polishes look gorgeous!

    x Giada | The Beauty Recensionist

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sound of the mint foot masque--a bit strange at first but I bet it really is worth it!
    Thanks for sharing these products!
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  7. theres nothing better than having your own mani and pedi pamper sesh at home. I love those colors, and looking at my nails I think I'm in need of one too!


    mchle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts