Sunday Pamper 010

sunday pamper 010 rottenotter rotten otter blog
I'm keeping todays Sunday Pamper simple and with only one scent and brand, rose and Ren. I bought this gift set in the Space Nk sale as it was half price and the bath and body oils have both been on my to-try list for a long time. I love these sort of sets that allow you to try a variety of products you might not have thought to try other wise. They also allow you to test out the products first before buying the full sizes.

My plan for tonight is to run a hot bath and use the bath oil then read and soak for a long time. I'm not sure if I'm going to use the body lotion or the body oil yet. I think I'm going to see how moisturising the bath oil is and then either follow up with something lighter or heavier. Needless to say, these all smell amazing. A true fresh rose scent, not old lady or perfume scented.

I'll also be painting my fingers and toes tonight but I haven't decided which colour or if it should be gel or normal nail polish. Any suggestions on colours are welcome!

Although this gift set isn't available in the Space Nk sale it is available from Ren online and there's a discount code which expires today. Use "giftset" to get 30% off giftsets.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. What a lovely luxurious set! REN products always smell so good & you can count on them to be great quality
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that body oil looks enticing. I'm starting to really get into body oils and given my experience with REN I think this is one I'll definitely be on the lookout for.
    xx
    Stephanie | Love, August

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a luxurious set! I've heard such amazing things about REN, and I will have to try their products out!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous set, I absolutely adore the REN Rose Otto scent and particularly love their Bath Oil :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a extremely beneficial read for me, Have to admit you might be 1 in the most effective bloggers and my seotons I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.
    Bored Games Darts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts