Skin Care Diary // December 2013

Through out each month I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on an every day basis. At the end of the month I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. 
La Roche-Posay Micellar Soltuion // La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water // By Terry Baume De Rose // balance Me Stellar Face Balm // Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Cream // Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm // Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Serum // Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream. 

Again, this month the eczema one my face has been driving me crazy and I've had dry flaky skin for the majority of the month. Because of my skin issues I minimized the amount of skin care products I used and stuck with what you see here each day. My skin was very sensitive and irritated so it just needed hydrating and simple products. The spotlight product this month is the Caudalie eye cream which I've completely fallen in love with and managed to grab at a bargain price from the Feel Unique sale.

Which skin care product is your most used?

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. After the Christmas excesses (lots of fried tapas and cured meats in Spain), my face broke out badly, so I decided to try Effaclar Duo. Very pleasantly surprised, my skin cleared out in about 3 days! Very impressed. I hope I won't need again it for a long time though! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many great things about that EH face balm.
    Great post and such a lovely blog! :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, it's my go-to toner night and morning, and I also tried a little sample size of the La Roche-Posay micellar water, and thought it was pretty good too. Oh, and of course I love the Emma Hardie cleansing balm!
    I have bad eczema too right now, so I can't wait to know if some of these products worked for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. La Roche-Posay has some lovely products! I've heard great things about the brand for more sensitive, troubled skin. Sounds lovely!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts