Project Sample Use Up 014

project sample use up 014 rottenotter rotten otter blog

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil x2 - Apart from the hair oil from V05, this one from L'Oreal is the only drugstore version I've tried. I was really impressed with it and will be buying the full size once I've finished the others I have. I apply it to towel dried hair and it smooths down my hair which means it's less frizzy and just feels less dry and damaged.

L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate - I already have the full size of this so I used this sample up pretty quickly as it's such a nice moisturiser. It smells amazing, of almonds as the name suggests. It also has a sort of gel cream texture which I really like and find it sinks in a lot better.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate - Finally I can tick this product off my to try list! I've wanted to try it for ages but the samples have always been out of stock when I've gone past the store. It feels like a dry oil on the skin and I use it instead of a serum and follow up with a moisturiser. It's early days but I have already treated myself to the full size.

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream - All these samples seem to be of really hyped up products in the beauty world! I really like how this eye cream brightens up the under eye area and is the perfect pairing for make-up. I was also surprised at how much product was in this sample sachet, I managed to fill up a mini tub! I'm really happy with the Caudalie eye cream I'm using at the moment so wont be purchasing this.

Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream x3 - This has been on my want to try list for years, probably since I first started blogging and first heard it being raved about. I have to say, this hasn't wowed me which I thought it would have. It's a balm like cream but I find it doesn't sink in easily and am left with greasy skin no matter how little I apply. I'm just glad I was able to try these samples first and didn't just go ahead and buy the full size.

Kiehl's Creme De Corps Body Moisturiser - This is another one that I've wanted to try for a really long time but I really liked this moisturiser. I liked that it didn't really have a scent which is nice for my sensitive skin or if I wanted to apply perfume afterwards. I won't be rushing out to buy the full size as it's expensive but I'd like to at some point, maybe once I've used up all the other body moisturisers I have.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. Really want to try both those Kiehl's products! I've heard great things about the Midnight Recovery Concentrate, and it seems to work on all skin types so hopefully it'll improve the texture of my skin as well. My friend has a tub of the Creme de Corps and she says it is amazing, especially the texture, but I've been hesitant about treating myself to a full size of my own due to the price.
    xx
    Stephanie | Love, August

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't actually got any sachet samples at the moment, they're a great way to try out products. I love it when you buy something from somewhere and they offer you samples at the checkout so you can try different products in their range

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a sample of the Kiehl's Midnight Recover Concentrate as well but I haven't tried it yet. I definitely have been meaning to though. It sounds lovely!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts