Project Sample Use Up 013

project sample use up 013 rottenotter rotten otter blog
Weleda Oat Replenishing & Millet Nourishing Shampoos - I never would have thought to try a shampoo from Weleda but these two are actually really nice. I only got two uses out of each but they didn't seem to irritate my sensitive scalp so I might have found another brand of shampoo that I can use. I prefered the Millet version as it was slightly more hydrating but they are very similar.

Bioderma Micellar Solution This mini bottle of Bioderma was taken away with me on a long weekend away back in November and it came in very handy. I should have worked out how long this bottle actually lasted but I'd say at least a week if not more of using it to take my eye make-up off.

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Fluide x2 - As the name suggests, it's like a lotion and for that reason, I wouldn't buy the full size as it isn't moisturising enough. If you have oily skin, perhaps this could be a good day cream as it's very light?

Urban Decay Naked Lip Gloss - This tiny tube of lip gloss came with the Naked 2 palette. I really like the design of the packaging but as you can see, it is impossible to get all the product out as it's a squeezy tube. I'm not a huge fan of lipgloss but this was ok. It was slightly sticky which meant it stayed in place for a decent amount of time and is a really nice colour. I wouldn't buy the full size though as I know I just wouldn't use it.

Caudalie Permier Cru The Eye Cream - As you can see I've used my tube squeezer on this tiny tube just so I could get every last drop out. From the first time using this I completely fell in love with it. It's an anti-ageing eye cream which isn't really important to me at the moment but it's extremely hydrating but feels very light on the skin. For the past month or so I've had horrible dry eczema patches all round my eyes and this is the only cream that hasn't irritated my skin even more. Once I've finished the other eye creams I have then I'll be buying the full size and hiding my eyes at the cost of it.

Thiery Muglar Ailen PerfumeI've found quite a few of these one use samples in magazines recently so I had a good chance to try out the perfume before I bought the full size to make sure I liked it. If you've seen my Christmas present suggestions post then you'll already see that I've bought a bottle of Ailen. A rich floral woody amber containing jasmine sambac, cashmeran wood and white amber.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I have a sample of Alien! I love it! Not a huge fan of Angel which I thought I'd prefer just off the names (i tend to like girly scents), but in the end it was actually Alien I fell for!

    Emily | PENNY RUGBURN 

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little Bioderma Sensibio H2O are so great for travel! It's so cute too!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts