Beauty Box // Glossybox January 2014*

glossybox january 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
glossybox january 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 glossybox january 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 3
Yu Be Moisturising Skin Care // I'm already a huge fan of this Japanese moisturiser and it's great as a night time hand cream or for dry elbows. I already have the full size so I'll be putting these mini tubes in my handbag.

balance Me Super Toning Body Wash // This is another product I've tried before and really like.

The Vintage Company Tweezers // I love the print of these tweezers and although I don't need another pair, I'm sure I'll still enjoy using them. I'll probably put these in my travel wash bag as tweezers is usually the thing I forget to pack when I'm going away.

Anatomicals Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Wake-Up Under Eye Patches // I've wanted to try this type of eye mask for a long time but it says on the back of the packet not to use if you have sensitive skin, which I do. I think I'll be passing these onto my mum who I'm sure will like to try them out.

Vaseline Moisturiser // I would have preferred to see a mini bottle of the new spray and go moisturiser from Vaseline but I'll still use it.

Overall not a bad box but nothing that impressive either. Did you get the same products as me?

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I've always wanted to try Balance Me products. It sounds like such a good brand!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second this! They seem wonderful. What would you recommend from their range Katy? :) x

      Živa from Nothin' Fancy. Really.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts