The Repurchases 002

the repurchases 002 rottenotter rotten otter blog
With the amount of products I own and have tried, I always thought I never repurchased products but looking back over my first The Repurchases post and this one, turns out I do. All of this lot are the first repurchases but I can see myself buying them all again and again.

After falling in love with a mini tub of Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm I tried to wait till I'd finished my current balm cleanser until repurchasing but I failed. With a discount code on Feel Unique I couldn't help it and took the opportunity to buy it slightly cheaper.

I never would have thought to try a mens shaving cream for my legs but this one from Bluebeard Revenge is one of the few products that doesn't irritate my skin. I just can't use the cheap shaving foams you can buy from the super market, they irritate my eczema. It's about £10 for the tub and lasts a decent amount of time, you only need a small amount and it lathers up really well. I also love the soapy scent!

Orly Polishield is the only top coat I've repurchased so far and that's for a reason. It makes your polish dry incredibly quickly and makes your nails look like a gel manicure instead of a do it yourself.

I'll be repurchasing the Philip Kingsley Itchy/Flaky Scalp Toner for the third time soon as I've nearly finished this bottle. I apply this after I've washed my hair and towel dried it but before I apply leave-in conditioner and oil to it. There are certain areas of my scalp that I usually get eczema so I don't apply it all over but it works miracles. Usually my hair is itchiest while it's drying but I don't have that problem anymore when using it. This has been a life saver along with the Itchy/Flaky Shampoo, another one I'll be repurchases for a long time. It smells like apples witch is an added bonus.

The Korres Guava Shower Gel is a must have in my bathroom cabinet. It smells like summer in a bottle which is perfect when it's freezing outside and you want something to remind you of hotter weather.

These three Urban Decay Eye Shadows are the first eye shadow repurchases ever. I've finished eye shadows before but never bought them again, I've always gone for something new. These three shades; Verve, Sin and Virgin are the three shades that I've finished out of my Naked palettes which just shows how much I like them.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. The scalp toner sounds so interesting - must try it at some point in the near future x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just repurchased sin as well and the shades I use most in my naked palette are going in a build your own. I have actually been stalking the debenhams website for the past three months for it as it's been out of stock, and thankfully just got back in for discount season :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I want to try the Phillip Kingsley Itchy/Flaky Scalp range as my scalp is dry and itchy too. Too bad they are not available here in my country so I might have to look for them online. Thank you for the recommendation above ;)


    YURI
    My Current Post: www.twothousandthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to repurchase an eyeshadow myself too! It's great you've found such staples though! My next repurchase is probably going to be the Loreal damage erasing balm which I really enjoyed and it was really inexpensive too!
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts