Project Sample Use Up 012

project sample use up 012 rottenotter rotten otter blog La Roche-Posay Toleriane Soothing Protective Skincare - From the couple of uses I got out of this mini tube the formula felt a little too thin for my dry skin so I wont be buying the full size.

Jo Hansford Expert Colour Care Intensive Masque - This was a really nice mask to use and made my hair feel extremely soft. It's quite expensive though, around £25, so I don't think I'd buy the full size. There's cheaper hair masks that still give great results.

Lubin Paris Nuit De Longchamp When trying a perfume sample for the first time I always spray it on a tissue first just in case I don't like it and don't want my skin/clothes smelling of it for the rest of the day. Luckily I did this with this perfume as I really hated the scent! It's a powdery old lady scent and needless to say I will not be buying this as I couldn't even use the sample.

Acqua Di Parma Colonia Assoluta - Another perfume that I just don't like! Luckily only a tiny sample bottle so no money wasted.

L'Occitane Shine Mask - I really liked this hair mask, even more than the Jo Hansford mask. I have a million other hair masks to use already and again, this is £20 so not cheap. 

Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil - I really hoped not to fall in love with this bath oil but I did! It's expensive but I think I'm going to buy the sampler set so I can try the other scents. 

Espa Fitness Bath Oil - Eeek I've finished the last bottle from the Espa bath oil set! I really loved these and will be buying a full bottle of one of them at some point. They're perfect for this time of year as well when you just want to relax in a hot bath in the evening and your skin is dry. 

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment - I really liked this hair oil but it doesn't beat Moroccan Oil for me. 

Origins Modern Friction - I'm not a fan of exfoliators in general as I feel like they just scratch and irritate my sensitive skin. This was quite a nice one though as it wasn't too harsh and the formula is creamy. I wont be buying the full size though as I know I just wouldn't use it.  

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Riche Soothing Protective Cream x2 - As the name suggests, this version of Toleriane is thicker and I really liked how it felts on my skin. I won't be buying the full size as I have enough moisturisers to last me life time, or a least for the next few months.



Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. You're doing so well using up your samples! I applaud you! I'm rubbish at finishing things!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts