NOTD: H&M Stay Golden

H&M Stay Golden gold glitter avon liquorice black creme nail polish notd rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
CND Sticky Base Coat
Avon Licorice // two coats
H&M Stay Golden // one coat
CND Speedey Top Coat

This the nail polish combination that I wore for my works Christmas meal. I wore a black dress with a bit of gold beading/detail so thought this was manicure was perfect. Avon Licorice is the perfect black nail polish but it looks like they're not selling it anymore which is a shame. It's opaque in two coats and is extremely glossy, it's the best black I've tried.

I'm not a huge fan of glitter polish, I love the way it looks but hate the removal of it, but I couldn't not use a glitter with it being Christmas.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. Such a pretty combination! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the gold chunky glitter!! Immediately adds a touch of glam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning combinations, I love the gold leaf! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this combination. You cant go wrong with a bit of Black and gold.

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, it´s splendid! I love black with gold tones so much :)

    http://anesagill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous combo - love black and gold! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how this looks, very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely combination, I have been looking for a glitter polish like this but haven't wanted to fork out for OPIs version so this looks perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely combination, I have been looking for a glitter polish like this but haven't wanted to fork out for OPIs version so this looks perfect xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts