Mini Reviews 009 : Embryolisse // Queen // Origins // Yu-Be

mini reviews 012 embroyllise Queen Origins Yu-Be rottenotter rotten otter
Embroylisse Lait-Crème Concentrè - This is the cream I reach for when the eczema on my face has flared up and I want something simple that doesn't aggravate it. It doesn't really do anything fancy, it just moisturises your skin which is all I want and need when my eczema is bad. It's not one I'd use on an everyday basis as it's quite thick but is perfect for when I have visible flaky dry skin. On a side note I love the metal packaging and the fact I'll be able to use a tube squeezer to get every last bit of product out. £18.50 for 75ml.

Queen Eye Restore Cream* - I haven't really been a fan of eye creams up until recently after trying a couple that I really like. My eyes are very sensitive and I find a lot of eye creams are too thick which seems to cause milia, those tiny little white bumps. This one by Queen feels very light on the skin but is still hydrating enough. It's sort of a gel-cream and sinks into the skin really well. I also haven't noticed any milia pop up whilst using this for the past couple of months. The packaging is perfect, it has a pump which means I can control how much product I use and I don't waste any. Another bonus of the packaging is that you can see how much you've used and when it will run out. There's nothing worse than thinking you have a lot of product left and then it suddenly runs out because you can't actually see what's left. I've been using this in and off since June and I've used about half of it so far so it's going to last a long time. £24.50 for 25ml.

Origins Make A Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Treatment - This treatment is targeted at dry and dehydrated skin which my skin annoyingly ticks both boxes. Although it doesn't mention anything about helping breakouts, it really does and I always notice a difference in how my skin looks when I use this. The more hydrated my skin is, the less spots I get and it just sort of evens out the look of my skin. The texture is completely different to other moisturisers I have, it's sort of a gel-cream hybrid which means it sinks into the skin wonderfully. On the days that I use this, which is a couple of times a week depending on how my skin is, I use it in place of my moisturiser after I've applied serum. If I use a moisturising serum, like Caudalie Vinosource SOS,  then I find this treatment enough hydration for my dry skin. This is a staple in my skin care routine that I know I'll be repurchasing for a long time. I also really want to try more products from the range especially the serum. £34 for 50ml.

Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream - I decided to buy the full size of this after getting a sample size in a Birchbox and finishing the sample in a matter of days. For some reason I really like the camphor scent which I find sort of calming. If you don't like the scent though it goes away completely after a minute or two. Yu-Be is an incredibly moisturising cream which I like to use on my elbows, hands and feet which are the driest parts of my body. It's definitely more of a cream unlike Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour cream. I bought mine from Birchbox using some points but you can buy it from Boots, Cult Beauty etc. Prices vary in size and where you buy it from - £10-£20.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. The Origins Treatment sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely reviews. Might have to purchase that Origins cream after reading your rave review!

    Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome..!! I really like these skincare and beauty products especially this "Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream" because I love to collect different qualities of moisturizers and definitely I'll add it to my cart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely purchasing this originis moisturiser now! i have ginzing which is good but this sounds great!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts