Beauty Box: Glossybox December 2013*

glossybox monthly beauty subscription december rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 glossybox monthly beauty subscription december rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 glossybox monthly beauty subscription december rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
Yin Yang Skincare Rich Skin Food x2 // This moisturiser nourishes and repairs fine sensitive skin which sums up my skin! The scent of this reminds me of Weleda Skin Food but it feels completely different on the skin. It's lighter and sinks in instantly with a sort of matte feeling.

Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals Razor // Although I'll use the razor I think it's a bit strange to include it in a beauty box.

Maybelline New York Volum' Express Colossal Smokey Eye Mascara // I'm always pleased to see a mascara in beauty boxes as I love trying them out. Surprisingly I haven't tried this one from Maybelline before.

Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Nude Lip Gloss // I'm not a huge fan of lip glosses but this feels more like a lip balm and isn't sticky. The colour is also really nice and natural, perfect for a smokey eye.

Seche Nail Polish in Blanc II // Although I wouldn't have picked this shade out myself it's the perfect colour to use for my Christmas nail transfers. I already own one of the nail polishes from Seche vite and although I don't get on with the top coat, these polishes are lovely. They've incredibly glossy and opaque.

Overall I have to say I'm not impressed with the box especially as it's Christmas. Any other month and the box would be ok but I was expecting something a bit more fancier or at least a candy cane or chocolate coins.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. That's some unique items in the box. I agree the razor is a bit strange for a beauty box but I think it's a useful item that we're definitely gonna use ;) I love seeing different beauty boxes that bloggers receive, please also check my recent beauty box delivery here: Beauty Treats Box


    Cheers,
    YURI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute packaging, and I love the look of everything inside too! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great bunch of products!

    Tiny Alis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts