Beauty Box: Birchbox December 2013

birchbox monthly beauty subscription december rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 birchbox monthly beauty subscription december rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 birchbox monthly beauty subscription december rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
Noabay Moisturising Milk Cleanser // I'm not really a fan of milk cleansers, especially ones that you aren't meant to wash away, instead you just wipe it off. I think this one will be going into my giveaway box.

BeeKind Body Lotion // I really love the lemon verbena scent and the formula is really nice. If I didn't have so many body moisturisers to use then I'd buy the full size of this straight away.

Number 4 Non-Aerosol Hairspray // This is a really interesting product and would be perfect for travel as it's tiny. Excited to see how well it works and if the crunch-free hold actually works.

Nail Rock Nail Velvet // I'm really pleased I got the velvet version as I know I wouldn't have used the glitter one. I'll be testing it out at the weekend so I'll be sure to blog how they look. I just hope removal isn't too bad!

Lipsy London Glam Fragrance // A mix of orchid, jasmine, peony and incense. Surprisingly I really like the scent of this! It reminds me slightly of Lady Gaga's perfume as they have similar notes. I would think about buying the full size of this especially if I've got Birchbox points to use.

Alima Pure Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow // I'm not a fan of loose eyeshadows so wont be using this one but it's a really pretty colour.

Twistband // It's not often I use normal bobbles anymore as I prefer these twistbands. This one's thinner than the other ones I have which is nice.

I really love the box design and I'm going to re-use it for one of the presents I'm giving. I'm not hugely impressed with the contents though. It's the same as the Glossybox, I was expecting something better with it being the Christmas box.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. Not the most exciting box & not very festive either. A few brands I have never heard of which is always nice to try something new. But you'd think they'd have made it a little more festive
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good box, but not a very exciting one considering it's Christmas and all that.


    - Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts