Project Sample Use Up 011

project-sample-use-up-empties-011-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Bioderma Micellar Solution - Do I really have to say how much I love this? That's a given isn't it. I got this tiny bottle in the September Birchbox and I was so happy to see it there. I only use this to take off my eye make-up so I can get three uses out of it which is perfect. You can also top it up easily once it's empty which is what I'll be doing. I have a couple of back ups waiting to be used so no need to repurchase just yet!

Alpha-H Absolute Eye Complex - I really loved this eye cream when I first started using it but I've since started using the Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream which I like even more. This is a gel which I really liked as it never felt heavy even if I applied a little bit too much product and it sunk in pretty quickly. I do really like this eye cream but as I've said, I prefer the Caudalie one which I'm going to buy once I've used up the other eye creams I have.

REN Gycolatic Radiance Renewal Mask - I've wanted to try this for such a long time but with my skin being so sensitive I've kept this little sample at the back of my skin care stash. Not wanting the mask to go off I used it on my forehead which is the least sensitive part of my face. I noticed a difference even after the first time using it, my skin just looked fresher and brighter. I'd like to buy the full size at some point but for now, overall, my skin is still way too sensitive for it.

Dior Multi Perfection Cream - I really liked how this cream felt on my skin. It left it feeling very silky almost like how a silicone primer leaves your skin. It was heavily perfumed though which my skin doesn't like. It's also very expensive so I won't be buying the full size.

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm - I was really hoping I'd be able to keep this mini pot for travel when I buy the full size but after the second use it completely shattered and fell apart. Although I absolutely loved how this made my skin look and feel, the packaging really puts me off buying the full size. Do I want to pay £35 for it to then break a few days later?

Espa Lift & Firm Intensive Eye Serum - I've never tried an eye serum before so this was new to me. As it was very watery it was quite hard to apply and I don't think it really did anything to my eye area. I still have another sample tube to use but I don't think I'll be buying the full size.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar H x2 - I'm not really a fan of La Roche-Posay moisturisers as I think the perfume in it has been irritating and breaking out my skin and this was the same. I also didn't find it moisturising enough. I wouldn't buy the full size.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar M - I liked how matte this made my skin feel and it was a nice light moisturiser to use during the day in the summer but again I think the fragrance in it irritated my skin.

Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair - I really liked this eye cream and the tiny tube surprisingly lasted a really long time! Again, I much prefer the Caudalie eye cream.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I've heard that Emma Hardie's packaging was bad, but I didn't realise just how bad!
    I love Ren for samples, I must have about 12 Ren samples around the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Emma Hardie balm but it's a shame if the packaging isn't great! You'd expect something that pricy to hold up better.

    Katie | and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tiny bottle of Bioderma is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts