Brand Over View: balance Me

brand-over-view-balance-me-skin-care-review-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
It's not often I try a lot of products from the same brand at the same time but recently I've bought a couple of balance Me products so thought I'd share my thoughts.

Rose Otto Body Cream - This was a nice little freebie with an order and a good sized one as well. I love rose scented body products and this one doesn't disappoint. It isn't an artificial rose scent which I was really pleased about. It's a lightweight cream that sinks into the skin immediately but is still very moisturising. I'm a big fan of this and can see myself finishing it pretty quickly! The full size is £18 for 200ml or you can buy this 30ml tube for £6.

Rose Otta Body Wash - I've gone through so many bottles of this shower gel as it has a proper rose scent, nothing artificial or old lady. It also lathers really nicely and makes a great bubble bath. It's not the cheapest to use on an everyday basis but nice for a treat every now and again. £4.50 for 55ml, £10 for 100ml and £12.25 for 260ml.

Stellar Face Balm - This all purpose balm is great for everything from lips to elbows. A few months back I had incredibly dry eyebrows thanks to eczema and nothing, including Mario Badescu Control Cream, was working. I added this to my order just to try it and it worked wonders. The skin underneath my eyebrows was really flaky and a bit of this really helped to soothe the skin. The mini tub is perfect for trying it out for the first time but it also lasts a really long time and great to keep in your bag. £5 for 7ml and £18 for 50ml.

Radiance Facial Oil -  This is one of my favourite facial oils as it works amazingly well at healing spots as a spot treatment. It's also great as a normal face oil, it's extremely hydrating and leaves the skin looking dewy. It's 100% natural origin so there's no nasties in it. The rollerball isn't the best packaging so I'm going to get the bottle next time but it is nice for trying it out first. £15 for 10ml rollerball and £30 for 30ml.

Wonder Eye Cream - This eye cream has become one of my favourites recently. It feels extremely light on the skin but really helps to hydrate the skin. I've had dry flaky patches around my eyes (noticing a theme here with my skin??) and this helped to make it disappear. I also haven't gotten any milia from using it which I have done from other eye creams. £14 for 10ml and £20 for 15ml.

Skin Bright Hydrating Face Mist - This toner reminds me of the Ren Hydrating Mist that they're not selling at the moment which is the reason I bought it in the first place. It contains hyaluronic acid which realy helps to add moisture back into the skin unlike other toners which can dry the skin out. You can also use it as a make-up setting spray. £20 for 60ml.

Cleanse & Smooth Face Balm - I bought this cleanser simply because Caroline Hirons raved about it and I wasn't disappointed. After the first time I used it I was concerned at how my sensitive skin would react to the oat particles but I didn't have to worry. It's very gentle and despite how sensitive my skin is I can use this on an every day basis. The oat particles help to exfoliate dry patches and the cleansing balm itself is very moisturising. It leaves a slight film on the skin, not exactly greasy just moisturised, so it's perfect for winter. I use a muslin cloth and warm water to remover the balm. £4 for 15ml, £10 for 40ml and £20 for 125ml.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. I got so excited when I saw this post pop up on my bloglovin page and I wasn't disappointed. Excellent overview :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie!! We've nominated you to the versatile blog awards. More info on the blog.

    xoxo

    Style and Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm their Rose Otto range is gorgeous! I've tried a couple of samples of the Cleanse & Smooth Face Balm and really liked it so I'm tempted to pick up a full size soon x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time to see this products and brand. They really seem like great products to try out based on your reviews. I will def check on them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts