Beauty Box: Love Me Beauty October 2013

love me beauty November 2013 beauty box rottenotter rotten otter blog
I decided to try out the Love Me Beauty beauty box to see what is was like.  With this box you can pick between a few options so you're more likely to receive products you will like and use. The only downside is what happens if you don't like any of the options which sort of happened with me picking the October box to start with. I wasn't that impressed with any of the options but picked this one as I didn't want to receive a surprise box.

Anatomicals Help The Paw Hand Cream - I've tried a couple of products from Anatomicals before and haven't liked them so it was a shame to see the brand in the box. This hand cream is ok - nothing special.

Lord & Berry Smudgeproof Eye Liner in Smoke - Smoke is a really nice taupe shade and it lives up to it's name, once it dries it is very hard to remove! It's a nice alternative to black if you want something a little less harsh.

Amie Eye Make-up Remover - This eye make-up remover contains perfume which really irritates my eyes and face so I don't think I'll be using it. The scent reminds me of some La Rocha-Posay products which also irritate my skin.

Balm Balm Indulge Bath & Shower Oil - Again another product that I just can't use! Seems to be a running theme with this box! I've tried the Balm Balms bath oil before and loved it so was really pleased to see another one in this box until I smelt it. I really can't stand the scent of the patchouli in it.

Weleda Millet Nourishing Shampoo - I haven't tried this one yet but I have tried the Replenishing shampoo from Weleda before so I'm sure I'll like this one.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. The sizes of the products included are great, in my country we usually only get smaller size samples in our beauty boxes ;) Check my recent beauty box delivery: Vanity Trove >> My Vanity Trove Box!


    Cheers,
    YURI

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts