Sunday Pamper 008

Sunday pamper 008 rottenotter rotten otter blog
I'm currently wearing pj's that say "Do not disturb ... having a duvet day" which is what I've been doing all of today. I've caught up on tv, napped on the sofa and ate some really good food. After I've helped take everything out of our dining room and kitchen, since it's getting painted this week, I'm going to have a good pamper session while watching even more tv.

Once again, my skin has been driving me crazy this week with a mixture of spots and horrendous dry patches. To combat the spots I'll be using a mixture of two masks which always make a huge difference to my skin. On my chin I'll use the Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque and on my t-zone the Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque. Both of these are very clarifying masks but they don't dry the skin out which is perfect for me at the moment. I apply a thin-ish layer and leave both on for about 10-15 minutes or until they have both dried and use a Liz Earle sponge to remove both. Then all over the face I'll be applying a generous amount of Aveda Intensive Hydrating Masque which seems to be the only thing helping my dry patches at the moment. I'm tempted to try using it as an overnight mask, anyone used it in this way before?

Unlike last week, I've actually used the Philip Kingsley Flaky/Itchy Scalp Toner, one of the only products to help the eczema and dry patches on my scalp. I used this yesterday so it could work it's magic overnight and then I'll wash my hair later on tonight. I haven't included a hair mask in the photo as I'm not sure which one I'm going to use.

I'm going to try out The Body Shop's Deep Sleep Comforting Milk Bath Float for the first time as I had a horrible time sleeping last night so I hope they will help tonight. If the scent is anything to go by, this should be a great product! After I've gotten out the bath I'll use the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream which I've sadly nearly finished and then The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter on my feet.



Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I love me a good sunday pamper and the Aesop parsley seed mask is really good at detoxing the skin. I'd love to try the Aveda mask, I've heard so many good reviews about it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Aesop Parsley mask has been popping up everywhere. I must try it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Grapefruit scent is my favourite, I love it so so much! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good pamper, is such a relaxing moment!
    I follow you :)

    Just a little prettier

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't beat a Sunday pamper :) Love your picks! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm dying to try this aveda mask your post just reminded me I need to buy it asap X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts