Running On Empty

running out of favourite products rottenotter rotten otter blog
There's a downside to being on a Project Use Everything Up and not allowing myself to buy products until I've finished everything. It's when three of your favourites are nearly empty! I do have a couple of back ups of Bioderma so technically I don't have to buy any yet but it's going to be tough to not buy the other two. This Works Perfect Heels Rescue Balm and First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream have both become staples that I use on an every day basis.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. i'm running low on bioderma, it's a sad sad sad day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hate running out of my favourite products! I've been trying to only use things I'm not so fond of just to finish them up!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost done with my bottle with Bioderma, but I also have backups! Do you know what you'll be turning to when you're done with the other two?
    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know where to get more bioderma from and I'm running low, oop!
    hannahmckeever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts