NOTD: Models Own Grace Green

notd models own grace green nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
CND Stickey Base Coat
Models Own Grace Green // two coats
Nails Inc Caviar Top Coat

Models Own Grace Green is one of my favourite polishes, I love the colour and the formula is great. Since I've had my bottle for a long time it's slightly thickened in formula which means I can actually get away with only one coat of polish if I'm careful when applying it. I still like to apply two coats though as I find it lasts better on my nails.

Grace Green is meant to be a dupe for Chanel Khaki Vert and from looking at photos online it looks like a pretty good one. If you want to save some pennies and get a better formula pick the Models Own version!

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. Gorgeous shade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade. Its quite the army green & being an army brat this is calling my name. Models Own do great value polish . I need to add this colour to my collection
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful colour, this looks so so gorgeous! x


    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does look like an amazing dupe & so cheap too! Love the shade x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts