NOTD: Essie Go Ginza

notd essie go ginza nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Essie Go Ginza // two coats
Nubar Diamont Top Coat

If you look at my nail polish collection you'll see a lot of these pastel pinks with a hint of purple. It's the hint of colour without being too in your face that I love. Essie does these shades of nail so well and Go Ginza is no exception.

Go Ginza was from the Spring 2013 collection which I managed to grab for £1.99 from Fragrance Direct. Although not available at the moment they have just added other polishes to the site.

Despite leaving each layer to dry for 10 minutes while I watched Bates Motel there was still some bubbling. I'm putting this down to the base coat and not the Essie polish. Application was great especially with the wide diffusion brush and the second coat evened everything out nicely.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. Beautiful colour, this shade has been on my wish list for so long now! x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely shade. I'd hate having to wait 10 mins between each coat though!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely soft pink. It looks so fresh.
    I am terrible t letting my nails dry in-between coats
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts