An Unintentional Colour Scheme

the body shop order rottenotter rotten otter blog
Deep Sleep Comforting Milk Bath Float // Coconut Body Butter // Spa Wisdom Africa Honey & Beeswax Hand And Foot Balm // Almond Conditioning Hand Wash // Honey Bronzing Powder // Almond Hand & Nail Cream. 

I know I've just posted about putting myself on a spending ban but this order was made last week before I started it. I'm going to blame Leanne for this as she posted about a 50% off code for The Body Shop.

The whole reason for this order was to finally get my hands on the Honey Bronzing Powder which was sold out last time I made an order. With the discount, the bronzer came to £6.50 which is such a bargain although I did add a couple of other products to my basket so money wise it wasn't really such a bargain.

Another product that was sold out last time was the Coconut Body Butter which is perfect for winter skin or to keep feet hydrated. The other four products I haven't heard anything about but thought they sounded interesting.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. Half off! What a deal. I've been after that bronzer too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Your welcome and I'm sorry? You got the bronzer but I made you spend money! :-)

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just placed a huge order through The Body shop too, I just can't get enough of their products! I just bought some of their candles and reed diffusers and they are amazing!
    Jennifer
    http://naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Body Shop products! That coconut body butter is amazing! x

    Una hora menos en el paraĆ­so

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Almond range from The Body Shop is my favourite. It smells lovely and its very hydrating. Who could resist a 50% off code?!
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. 50% of would have been rude not to!! Would love to know what you think of the deep sleep comforting milk bath float! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts