Sunday Pamper 007

Sunday pamper 007 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 Sunday pamper 007 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
My pamper evening has just started so I thought I'd share the products I'm using while my scalp treatment is doing it's job. Despite photographing the Philip Kingsley Toner I decided to use the Mocorrcanoil Dry Scalp Treatment as my scalp was dry rather than itchy.

Skin care wise I'm sticking with my normal routine but adding a couple of masks into the mix. Firstly the Una Brennan pre-cleanse oil which I have fallen in love with to help with the horrible dry patches I have at the moment. You apply this before your cleanser and although it does leave an oily residue behind, this goes away once you cleanse. I like to follow up with a moisturising cleanser, in this case it'll be balance Me Cleanse & Smooth Face Balm as this leaves behind a residue, but in a good way. The tiny oat particles also help to get rid of dry patches without irritating my sensitive skin.

I wont be using the Origins No Puffery Mask tonight. Instead I'll be saving this for tomorrow morning when the work alarm goes off too early and my eyes are feeling very puffy. Simply leave this on for ten minutes and they're gone. This is also perfect for hay fever sufferers! The two masks I'm using tonight are Aveda Intensive Hydrating Masque for moisture and Origins Clear Improvements for stubborn spots. Also how cute is the Origins mask, I do love mini versions of products!

Following on with the normal skin care routine I'll be using balance Me Skin Bright Hydrating Face Mist, balance Me Wonder Eye Cream, Origins Mega Mushroom Serum and Moisturiser.

Jenny included the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush trio in her Sunday Pamper post so I felt like using them as well. I have my bath & shower products on rotation so I haven't used these for a long time. To me it smells like coke and lime and always makes me crave a glass of it. To add to the mix of scents I'm going to try The Body Shop Banana Conditioner for the first time. I'll report back on how it works and smells!

I haven't painted my nails for about a month now because the eczema on my hands has been quite bad. I'm fed up of bare nails so I'm going to paint them tonight. On the toes I'm going to use OPI Do You Think I'm Texy? and on the hands OPI Got A Date To-knight. To counteract the nail polish I'll be slathering on a layer of CND Solar Oil around my cuticles and All For Eve Eve's Balm on my hands.

Todays pamper playlist: The XX

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. Ooh those polishes look gorgeous! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the banana conditioner x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Coke and lime is such a good description as well! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These products look lovely. I love your natural product suggestions too.

    Thanks

    S @ www.zensiesta.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Soap and Glory picks, Sugar Crush smells ssooooo good! x


    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts