Latest In Beauty 001

latest-in-beauty-summer-nails-box-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog essie nail polish stickers latest-in-beauty-luxury-samples-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
I finally caved and ordered the Latest In Beauty Summer Nails Box after telling myself I didn't need it. My justification was that I needed a new Bourjois nail polish remover pot and as I was browsing the site I saw a sample of Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm in the Luxury Samples section, a product I've wanted to try since everyone started raving about it. I wanted the luxury samples but didn't want to pay for delivery so I got it for free if I ordered the box.

Of course I couldn't not add the Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm, a gorgeous Revlon nail polish and a couple of other products to my basket.

The contents of the summer nails box include: L'Occitane Hand Cream, Butter London Nude Polish, Essie Sleek Stickers, Nails Inc Notting Hill & Kensington Caviar Top Coat, Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover, The Vintage Cosmetic Company Nail File and Rituals Nail Varnish Corrector Pen.

Although the nails box is not available anymore, there's still a lot of other boxes to choose from. Latest In Beauty is still my favourite beauty box company and has been for years as you can see what's in the box before you order it. Also you can create your own box with the luxury samples. The only downside if the popular products, like the Emma Hardie cleansing balm, don't last long on the site and sell out quickly. It's one of the sites I check every other day.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. Gutted that I missed this box. Looks amazing!

    Katie | and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nails are lovely! Whenever I try to use sticker nails they make my nails so weak though :( I guess them not getting so much air or something makes them that way...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts