Skin Care Diary: August 2013

skin-care-diary-volume-one-1-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 1 august-2013-skin-favourites-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
It was Annabel's blog post that inspired me to start keeping my own skin care diary so I can keep track of what products I'm using, how often and how they're effecting my skin. It was then Jessica's monthly skin posts that inspired me to share the products I've used most often that month.

At the end of each month I'll tally up all the products I've used and which are clear favourites or one's that I've used the most and post a photo. I'm not going to go into detail on each product but I'll link any reviews or mentions I've written.

Avene Micellar Lotion // La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water // REN Clear Calm Clay Cleanser // La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 // Caudalie Lip Balm // Alpha H Absolute Eye Complex // Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins // Melvita Rose Water // Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. 


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. Love the idea of a skincare diary! Will definitely be useful in figuring out what products work best for your skin!

    Ria x
    NatuRia Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea for a post! I always try to keep a mental track of what I've been using, but I think writing it down would make it easier to spot patterns in what works for you etc.
    I LOVE the Alpha H Eye Complex :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! I hate when something effects your skin badly and you can't pinpoint/remember which product it was. Might have to give it a go!

    Katie | and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting information skin care ! Perfect just what I was looking for! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea! I am really intruiged by the Melvita Rose Water, would love to read a review?

    www.george-porge.blogspot.com

    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I'm terrible at sticking to a regime, when my skin plays up I just tend to throw all my products at it so don't know which ones make it better and which ones don't help matters! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea. I have been trying to stick to a regime and really discover what works for my skin.
    I really like the Caudalie Lip Conditioner and the Alpha H Eye Cream.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts