Project Sample Use Up 007

project sample use up 007 rottenotter rotten otter blog
Elie Saab Perfume - I really like this perfume and I've been trying to save this tiny little sample. It's not a perfume I would normally go for but for some reason I love it and will be buying the full size. It's a very strong scent which lasts a really long time so a good one for night time. The notes are mandarin blossom, gardenia, orange blossom, jasmine, vetiver and rose honey.

L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Perfume - I got this tiny little bottle of perfume from a Latest In Beauty box ages ago and I really like it. Its notes are bergamot, grapefruit, peony, magnolia, violet petals, vanilla, cedar and musk. Although I do like it and have been enjoying using it, I don't like it enough to buy the full size.

Escentual Micellar Blind Trial Sample C* - This sample was the Caudalie micellar water which I knew straight away because of the scent. I've had a couple of travel size bottles in the past and it has a very distinct scent. It works really well to take my make-up off but Bioderma works slightly better and is cheaper so I wouldn't buy the full size of the Caudalie.

Escentual Micellar Blind Trial Sample G* - This sample was the Vichy micellar water which I was surprised about as it as it has a similar scent to La Roche-Posay products which is what I thought it was.I have bought the full size of this one and a couple of others from the trial as I wanted to try them out further.

Liz Earle Smoothing Line Serum* - I never thought to try the Liz Earle serum despite loving all other products from the brand. I enjoyed using it but it's not really suited to my skin type, I'm not really looking for anti-aging line smoothing products which this one is aimed at. I'm hoping they'll bring out a serum aimed for dry skin at some point as I'd definitely be interested in that. I wouldn't buy the full size.

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips - Since everyone started raving about this, I've wanted to try it. A mini sample of it was included in a Latest In Beauty box along with other products I wanted to try so I ordered it. I don't really think it's as good as everyone says it is. Yes it works well but not any better than all other lip balms. I still think Nuxe Reve De Miel is the best lip balm. This has a similar texture as Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant and works in pretty much the same way just without the scent. As I have so many lip balms already I don't think I'll be buying the full size.

REN No1. Purity Cleansing Balm - Despite this being my second mini tube I've finished, I'm not a fan of this cleansing balm. I don't like the texture, it feels like I'm spreading vaseline on my face and I find it doesn't wash off as easily as other balms do. I won't be buying the full size.

REN Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk - I've already raved about this in my Cleanser Wardrobe post as well as including another mini tube in a previous Project Sample Use Up post. This is the cleanser I use in the mornings as it's very gentle for my sensitive skin. I already own the full size so don't need to repurchase just yet.

NUDE Radiant Day Moisturiser - This has a really nice fruity scent which is the same for most NUDE products. Despite being a pretty thin cream, it takes a while to sink in which I'm not a fan of when it comes to day creams. Once it has sunk in it leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft, almost like a silicone primer does. I'm happy with my current day cream so I don't think I'd buy the full size as it is very expensive.

Origins Plantscription SPF 25 Anti-Aging Cream - While it was a nice cream to use in the mornings I was just trying to finish up my samples. I wouldn't buy the full size as there's another Origins moisturiser I want to buy.

Omorovicza Reviving Eye Cream - This eye cream smells like cucumbers which I really liked. It's a nice one to use in the morning as it's very light and refreshing but still moisturising. I would really like to buy the full size of this but could I really pay £75 for a 15ml pot of eye cream?? The 2ml sample I tried is worth £10 which just seems crazy.

Comments

  1. I was really disappointed with the Dr Lips Nipple Balm, it's nowhere as hydrating as my Nuxe one.
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got through so much. I really need to get back on it with using up my samples again!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if the Dr.Lipp balm was like the 8hr cream, so thanks for pointing that out !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these mini reviews of mini products. I've had my eyes on the Origins moisturizer but at the same time, I have my eyes on multiple Origins moisturizers. Whoops.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts