NOTD: Orly Coachella Dweller

notd-orly-coachella-dweller-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used... 
Nail Tek Foundation II Base Coat
Orly Coachella Dweller // three coats
Seche Vite Top Coat

Although I haven't got any plans to go, if I went to Coachella this would be the polish I'd wear simply because of the name. This was part of the Spring 2013 Hope and Freedom Collection and is one of my favourites as I love them all apart from one. I'm not a huge yellow nail polish fan. Despite loving them, this is the first time I'm sharing one of them.

Although I love the shade of green, I don't have anything like it in my collection, I'm just not a fan of polishes that need more than two coats and this one needed three. Even with a fast drying top coat like Seche Vite I'm usually too impatient to apply that extra layer so these types of polishes usually go untouched in my drawers. As I use a base and top coat that means I'm putting on five layers of polish!

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. it's a great colour, looks amazing! it's a shame you need so many coats to get the colour... xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts