NOTD: NYX Pastel Coral

notd-nyx-pastel-coral-swatch-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Supplies used... 
Nail Tek Foundation II Base Coat
NYX Pastel Coral  // two coats
Nubar Diamont Top Coat

NYX nail polishes have become some of my favourites and although I only have four and they're all pretty standard colours, the quality is really great for the price. You can now buy them from the NYX UK site and they only cost £4.50. They apply really nicely and smooth, dry quickly and are opaque in two coats. So far I've also swatched Pastel Mint and Pastel Pistachio.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. It´s really nice color! I like pink shades, they are universal :)

    anesagill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous, so bright and summery! I've not tried any NYX polishes, I need to get on it!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts